Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
.SCC fault meassage
When I want to download project to Touch Panel (it has already have project inside) , during loading I have 02-02 Plc in Run LOP VBASE.SCC on the screen.
Anyone knows why? My vbase is last version.            
Antworten
Hello,
it seems to be that the panel you have choose in the first line of this window is not the panel you want to transfer to?
If you have anotzer panel type, please change to the original operator pannel and try to transfer again.

If this did not help, close the application on the panel and try again.
This is because the transfer could only work well if the application is closed.
Ralph Ringel
Vertrieb / Support
Tel: +49 (0)2631 941288-35
Antworten
(26.01.2022, 16:59)akivanc2 schrieb: When I want to download project to Touch Panel (it has already have project inside) , during loading I have 02-02 Plc in Run LOP VBASE.SCC on the screen.
Anyone knows why? My vbase is last version.

Hi,
as the command to kill the VOK fails ("Killing VOK" entry) i assume that the project is still running while you try to transfer the project to the VTP. As such the transmission dialogue tries to overwrite the files but is unable to do so as they are still in use by the project running on the VTP.
Please specify the login credentials for the transmission process by using username "admin" and password "visam" to ensure that the kill command before the file transmission is transferred correctly or manually shut down the project before trying to transfer new files to the VTP.
Antworten
(27.01.2022, 09:02)R.Ringel schrieb: Hello,
it seems to be that the panel you have choose in the first line of this window is not the panel you want to transfer to?
If you have anotzer panel type, please change to the original operator pannel and try to transfer again.

If this did not help, close the application on the panel and try again.
This is because the transfer could only work well if the application is closed.

Yes it was. OK, Thank you very much.
Antworten

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste